The Redcat Racing Everest Gen7 Pro, 1/10 Scale RTR Scale Rock Crawler is changing the way people buy RC crawlers. Out of the box, the Gen7 Pro comes standard with features, you’d expect to be optional, for a value that is, until now, unheard of in the scale crawler market.
It all starts with a powder coated 3mm ladder frame chassis, designed and tuned by BPC Custom Chassis and Two Guys Trail Gear. The addition of the low slung forward mounted battery tray and steel electronics bridge create a highly tunable platform that performs alongside customized crawlers costing twice as much.
The Gen7 Pro’s, one of a kind, hinged body mount system allows easy access to the battery, ESC and chassis. The front of the body is held in place using a high strength hook and loop system, so there’s no need to fumble with, easily lost, body clips. Between the inner roll cage, outer fenders, and roof rack, the realistic body is well protected and looks amazing. Other standard features found on the Gen7 Pro are inner fenders, a molded snorkel, folding mirrors, shackle mount bumpers with D-Rings and ball hitch, LED mounts, and a roof rack loaded with scale accessories. On the roof rack you’ll find a spare tire, jack, fuel cans, shovel, axe, and sand ladder.
- Powder coated 3mm steel ladder frame, 4-Link suspension, Threaded aluminum shocks, Functional 1.9 beadlock wheels, CVA front axles, Steel axle skid plates, Metal spool axle carrier, Ball bearings throughout.
- Adjustable wheel base (317mm - 325mm), multiple shock positions, Adjustable approach and departure angle, Tunable suspension.
- Many scale accessories: Full inner roll cage, Inner fenders, Outer fenders, Molded snorkel, Shackle mount bumpers with D-rings and Hitch ball, LED mounts, Folding mirrors, Roof rack, Spare tire, Jack, Fuel cans, Shovel, Axe, Sand ladder.
- 550 brushed motor, Waterproof crawler ESC with 3 selectable brake modes, Hexfly high torque metal gear steering servo, 2.4GHz radio system.
- Assembled & Ready to Run - Includes 7.2V 3000mAh NiMH Battery, & NiMH Charger.