Starting life as a 1937 International shell, the full-scale Trophy Rat has gone over 1,500 man hours (and counting) from conceptualization to completion. The goal for this build was to accomplish the perfect blend between a trophy truck and a rat rod with an LS6 Corvette engine for a heart. Something that could be used as a daily driver, but also take to the King of Hammers or local road course.
Team Associated's Ready-To-Run 1/10 replica of Northrup Fabrication's Trophy Rat is wrapped around the chassis and engineering of the 9-time R.O.A.R. Short Course National Championship-winning truck. The Trophy Rat is both all show and all go!
The truck features a water-resistant high-power Reedy brushless speed control and 3300kV brushless motor, a 2.4GHz 2-channel radio system as well as our ALL NEW DVC (Dynamic Vehicle Control) receiver unit with built-in adjustable digital gyro which allows vehicle stability to be adjusted to flow with the terrain. A Reedy metal-gear digital high-torque servo and LED lights front and rear round out the Trophy Rat!
- Based on the 9-time R.O.A.R. National Champion short-course race truck platform, with rear motor design
- 2.4GHz 2-channel radio with new DVC (Dynamic Vehicle Control) receiver; featuring built-in adjustable gyro
- High-torque, metal-gear Reedy Servo with spring style servo saver
- Powerful Reedy 3300kV Brushless motor
- Water-resistant high-power Reedy brushless speed control with T-plug connector and LiPo low voltage cutoff
- Realistic Trophy Rat Body based on the Northrup Fabrication's "Trophy Rat"
- Realistic Method Wheels with 12mm front and rear hex-drive nuts
- Four integrated LED's included, 2 front, 2 rear
- Water-resistant enclosed receiver box
- Durable and lightweight aluminum top shaft
- Low center-of-gravity molded composite chassis with hook-and-loop battery straps that accommodate both NiMH and 2/3S LiPo stick pack batteries
- Metric hardware throughout
- 14 precision rubber-sealed ball bearings
- Durable front and rear body mounts
- Rear CVA drive shafts for more reliability
- Aluminum 12mm big bore coil-over shock absorbers
- 2.6:1 ratio gearbox with heavy-duty sealed gear differential and externally adjustable V2 slipper clutch
- Rugged steel turnbuckles for adjustable camber and front toe-in
- Fully adjustable suspension geometry
- Vertical ball ends for roll center adjustments, front and rear
- Many Factory Team options already available!
- Combo #70019C includes a Reedy Compact Balance Charger and Reedy 7.4V LiPo Battery with T-plug