The Yeti Jr™ RTR takes everything you admire about the 1/10 scale Yeti chassis and shrinks it down to 1/18 scale - then tops it off with a licensed Can-Am® Maverick X3 body for a fun 4WD that anyone can handle. Out of the box, this tiny terror is ready for scale adventures!
Before the Yeti, the only place to find an independent suspension with floating solid rear axle was in full-size off-road vehicles. Axial carried its advantages over into RC rock racers and crawlers. The suspension design give the Yeti Jr responsive handling, increased clearance, and improved stability at high speeds. Its included 380-size motor adds the perfect amount of speed and torque. When that muscle meets the tread of the Maxxis® Bighorn 2.0 radial tires, you've got all the traction you need for fast, smooth rides over virtually any surface.
- Licensed Can-Am Maverick body and wheels
- Licensed Maxxis Bighorn 2.0 tires
- Spektrum STX2 2.4GHz transmitter
- Spektrum waterproof ESC/Receiver Combo
- Dynamite 37T brushed electric motor
- High-torque metal gear servo for rough offroad conditions
- AR18 solid rear axle with ample ground clearance
- Adjustable coilover shocks
- Three-linked rear suspension for improved handling
- Independent front suspension for high speed stability
- Rear hinge body mount system
- 48P gears give you more possible configurations
- Adujstable motor mount and easy access chassis
- Full vehicle ball bearings
- Adjustable battery tray
- Centered rear driveshaft for efficiency
- Easy to Use USB Charger Included
Needed to Complete:
- Nothing! Everything you need to begin having fun with the Yeti Jr™ Can-Am® Maverick X3 is included.