Product DetailsThe E-flite® F-16 Falcon 80mm EDF jet is the Smartest, most detailed and best handling high-performance model of the fighter yet! Its all-new design combines Extra Scale details, functional features and more to deliver an unmatched flying experience.
- Scale replica of the world-renowned fighter flown by the U.S. and numerous allied air forces
- Extra Scale details including molded-in panel lines, simulated antennas, indicators, sensors and much more
- Functional Extra Scale features including LED navigation and landing lights, full-flying stabs and more
- Factory-installed, high-power 6S-compatible 2100Kv brushless inrunner motor and 100-amp ESC
- Spektrum™ AR637TA receiver with full-range telemetry and industry-leading DSMX® technology
In The Box
- (1) E-flite® F-16 Falcon 80mm EDF
- (1) Spektrum™ Avian™ 100A Brushless Smart ESC (installed)
- (1) 2100Kv Brushless Inrunner Motor (installed)
- (1) V2 80mm 12-Blade EDF unit (installed)
- (9) Digital, Metal-Geared Servos (installed)
- (1) Spektrum™ AR637TA 6-Channel Receiver (installed)
- (1) Electric Tricycle Retractable Landing Gear (installed)
- (1) Product Manual
Needed to Complete
- (1) Full-range 6-7+ Channel Spektrum™ DSMX®/DSM2® Compatible Transmitter
- (1) 6S 22.2V 4000–7000mAh 30+C LiPo with EC5™ or IC5® Connector
- (1) Compatible LiPo Charger
Air and Scale Superiority
The F-16 Fighting Falcon was originally developed for the U.S. Air Force and approved for production more than 40 years ago. This multirole fighter’s advancements in technology and capabilities have kept it active to the present day with air forces worldwide. The E-flite® F-16 Falcon 80mm EDF (Electric Ducted Fan) is an Extra Scale model based on the single seat F-16C variant which entered production in 1984. The F-16C brought improved cockpit avionics and radar for all-weather capability with beyond-visual-range AIM-7 and AIM-120 air-to-air missiles. This replica is nearly as large as other 90mm EDF models, yet the efficient power system delivers better overall performance and longer flight times when using common 6S 4000–7000mAh batteries. The 3-tone gray finish is easy to customize using your choice of the included squadron markings while Extra Scale details and functional features — including the most scale-like landing gear installed on an F-16 EDF model yet — combine to deliver an unmatched flying experience!
High Performance Fighting Falcon
The E-flite® F-16 Falcon 80mm EDF jet is the Smartest, most detailed and best handling high-performance replica of the world-renowned fighter yet! Extra Scale details, including molded-in panel lines, simulated antennas, indicators, sensors, optional-use ordnance, and more take realism to the next level. Functional Extra Scale features include LED navigation and landing lights, full-flying stabs, sequenced gear doors plus the most scale-like retractable landing gear installed on an F-16 EDF model yet. Both versions include nine factory-installed digital, metal-geared servos, and with the ARF Plus version you can install the compatible receiver and an 80mm EDF power system of your choice — from another similar class model or using other compatible components. The BNF® Basic version comes factory-equipped with a Spektrum™ AR637TA receiver that includes exclusive AS3X® and optional-use SAFE® Select technologies, along with a V2 12-blade 80mm fan, high-power 2100Kv brushless inrunner motor and a 100-amp Avian™ Smart ESC to deliver fantastic performance with popular 6S 4000–7000mAh LiPo batteries. This efficient power system provides better performance and longer flight times than the 6S-compatible power systems used in similar sized models powered by 90mm EDFs. The ESC and receiver supply real-time battery voltage, motor RPM and other telemetry data via compatible transmitters. Constructed of durable, fully-molded EPO, this F-16 assembles without glue and can be ready to fly in less time than other similar class models!