- Integrated Servo Winch Mount
- Stamped Steel Frame Rails
- Universal Front Drive Axles
- One-piece Rear Axle Design
- Threaded Aluminum Shock Bodies
In The Box
- (1) Enduro Ecto Trail Truck
- (1) Reedy Power Crawler Motor (installed)
- (1) Reedy Power Electronic Speed Controller (installed)
- (1) Reedy Compact Balance Charger
- (1) Reedy 7.4V 2S LiPo Battery
- (1) Product Manual
Needed to Complete
- (1) LiPo Safe Charging Bag
- (4) AA Batteries
- Behind-the-axle (BTA) steering
- Aluminum steering plates
- Integrated servo winch mount
- Threaded aluminum shock bodies
- CMS (Chassis Mounted Servo)
- Universal front drive axles
- Stamped steel frame rails
- 12mm wheel hexes
- Aluminum motor plate
- Optimized ball cups for more fluid axle articulation
- Telescopic driveshafts front and rear
- Extruded aluminum driveshaft splines
- One-piece rear axle design
- Splined front axle with adjustable caster
- Machined input pinion gear
- Metal ring gear
- Machined steel top shaft
- Heavy duty 5mm diameter steel links
- Metal ball bearings included
- Steel 25T servo horn
- Adjustable front track bar
A Performance Rig Built to Endure.
When hitting the trail, you want to do it with performance, confidence and looking good.
Aimed towards the serious RC rock crawler enthusiast, the new Enduro Ecto Trail Truck RTR is packed full of performance features that are sure to impress.
What makes the Enduro Ecto Trail Truck special? The Gatekeeper Suspension package (GKSTM)! The GKSTM package consists of rear trailing arms that move the shocks forward, allowing a larger window for shock tuning and providing improved weight bias. The trailing arms are paired with a rear anti-roll bar for a more stable and consistent suspension when crawling on the rocks. An adjustable aluminum track bar mount firmly bolted to the chassis rail gives the Enduro Ecto more reliable and responsive steering without the flex. Our shock mount inserts with multiple mounting positions allow for precise suspension tuning, whether they're moving the shocks up, down, forward, or back.
The #ASC40112C LiPo Combo includes a #ASC27201 Reedy Compact Balance Charger and #ASC758 Reedy 7.4V 2S LiPo Battery with T-plug.
The performance doesn't stop there. The Enduro Ecto Trail Truck is built on our proven stamped steel C-channel Enduro chassis and retains the same awesome features as before.
The behind-the-axle (BTA) steering link greatly improves approach angle and front-end clearance, making rough terrain much easier to handle. The Stealth(R) X features the ability to adjust the rear drive ratio independently of the front drive across three levels: stock overdrives the front end 5.7% (installed in RTR), option 1 provides a one-to-one drive ratio front-to-rear (available separately), and option 2 overdrives the front end 11.83% (included with RTR).
Feeding the power to the tires are 3-piece telescopic driveshafts with an extruded aluminum center section, universal front drive axles, and hardened steel ring and pinion gears. With the Enduro drivetrain, delivering useful and reliable power will not be an issue.