In The Box
(1) FMS 2000mm Ranger V2 PNP
(1) Product Manual
Needed to Complete
- 5+ Channel Radio System
- 6S LiPo Battery
- Suitable LiPo battery charger
The FMS 2000mm Beaver V2 is a real "pilot's plane". Weighing in at just 3800g and having over 5000g of thrust–the Beaver V2 is a trainer with predictable handling characteristics, a weekend flyer with STOL capabilities and is, quite surprisingly, an aerobatic powerhouse that could even hover, if you ask it to! Realistic ailerons and flaps built into the hollowed-out wing structure gives the Beaver V2 excellent slow speed characteristics.
Landing lights, navigation lights and working strobes give that final touch of realism while optional floats and glider hitch add to the versatility of this versatile aircraft. Despite its large wingspan, the quick-release connector system on the wings and fuselage allow the Beaver to be easily transported.
- Wing and fuselage connectors eliminate the need to plug in individual servo leads
- Hollowed wing design reduces flying weight
- Metal landing gear withstands the hardest of landings
- LED landing ,navigation and strobe lights pre-installed
- Realistic flaps for excellent slow speed performance
- Oversized tires allow rough-field operations
- Hassle-free, screw-together assembly
- Oversized battery bay allows up to 6S batteries to fit comfortably
- Long flight times!
- Optional glider tow hitch (Sold Separately)
- Optional floats (Sold Separately)
- Upgraded interior–the Beaver V2 now features transparent windows with a cabin
- Upgraded landing gear–New ball-bearing equipped wheels minimize rolling resistance and increases the service life of the landing gear
- Servo connector built into the floats make float installation a breeze
- An attractive red trim scheme now adorns the FMS 2000mm Beaver V2