The Vought F4U Corsair was a carrier capable fighter aircraft, equipped with the largest available engine at the time, the Pratt & Whitney R2800, the engine had 18 cylinders and delivered over 2000hp . The first model of this aircraft was delivered as a prototype to the US Navy in 1940.
The FMS model of the F4U Corsair has many scale features including a beautiful 3 blade propeller and scale hub. The aircraft features a brushless motor, 20Amp ESC and 4 ready installed servos. Assembly, following the simple photo step by step assembly guide takes minutes. The EPO foam construction provides a light weight yet resilient airframe that will make your adrenaline fueled dog fights genuine fun. So what are you waiting for order today.
- Super scale features including four blade propeller, fuel tanks, missiles, and hand painted pilot figure
- Reinforced main landing gear and steerable tail gear
- Scale fuel tanks and missiles
- Upgraded FMS proprietary servos
- Upgraded Kv1700 brushless motor - better quality and 30% faster than previous generations
- Improved body design and Center of Gravity (CG) makes this version 2 easier to control
- Made of durable EPO Foam
- RTF version includes transmitter and receiver