The Pitts Special is a light aerobatic biplane designed by Curtis Pitts. It has accumulated many competitions wins since its first flight in 1944. The Pitts biplanes dominated world aerobatic competition in the 1960s and 1970s and, even today, remain a potent competition aircraft in the lower categories.
- 4258 brushless motor, 50A Hobbywing-sourced ESC, 17g servos
- Realistic trim scheme, rivets, panel lines and pilot figure
- Screw-together assembly greatly reduces assembly time
- Oversized battery compartment for larger, more powerful 6S packs
- Robust and durable EPO construction
Built upon the successful V1 Pitts biplane, FMS is proud to announce the brand-new Pitts V2. Redesigned with a massive 1400mm wingspan, the Pitts V2 is constructed of lightweight and robust EPO foam material. Proprietary connector plugs built into the wing structure means that the wings can be attached to and detached from the fuselage using just a few screws. The slide-fit wing struts are just as simple, slide them on in just a few seconds and the wing is securely braced!
An oversized battery bay accommodates most 6S packs with ease- giving the pilot ample power to attempt all aerobatic maneuvers. Hobbywing 50A ESC provides bulletproof performance!
Faithfully recreated with graceful lines from a bygone era, robust airframe and a state-of-the-art power system, the Pitts V2 is a model you shouldn’t miss!
In The Box
(1) Pitts 1400mm V2 PNP
(4) 17g Servos
(1) Hobbywing 50A ESC
(1) Brushless 4258-KV460 moto
(1) Product Manual