Designed and built for the pure enjoyment of R/C car driving, the FAZER Mk2 welcomes this brushless motor addition to the series. Powering up from the conventional G14L brushed motor to the TORX 10E brushless motor, the 1.6 x speed boost delivers 65km/h (up from about 40 km/h) backed up by the newly incorporated BRAINZ 10 speed controller, sintered pinion gear and aluminum HD center shaft S (previously an optional upgrade) to support the extra power and higher RPMs. This fully upgraded version of the VE specifications boasts an ultra-scale 1969 Chevy® Camaro® Z/28 RS body much loved in America, with a Kyosho designed supercharger, and features light buckets that can be equipped with front and rear LEDs and open/close function for concealed headlights. Kyosho’s original color scheme pays homage to the rebel image of this machine and this 1969 Chevy® Camaro® Z/28 RS is packaged as a pre-built Readyset, so its easy even for beginners to enjoy without delay. Just use your own battery, battery charger and transmitter to experience the first brushless motor-powered model in the VE series!
● Ultra-scale body specifications feature concealed headlights with manual open/close function and a Kyosho designed supercharger. In addition, LED compatible headlights, front bumper and front grill.
● Elevate the scale finish by installing 97054 LED light unit series (sold separately) in the front and rear light buckets.
● Equipped with high-power TORX 10E motor. In addition, sintered pinion gear (32T) is equipped as standard to reliably transmit the full force from the motor.
● BRAINZ 10 60A ESC with cooling fan provides stable power without heat loss.
● Equipped with vintage touring car (VTC) tires with compound optimized for brushless performance, and new color Rostyle-type wheel design to match the classic style of the Dodge Charger.
● Aluminum center shaft prevents twist and delivers high-RPM drive. Shaft-driven full-time 4WD touring chassis provides easy handling and is a joy to drive for anyone.
● Includes advanced functioning KS4031-06W steering servo as standard.
● Factory-completed Readyset only requires 4 x AA batteries for the transmitter as well as a charger and battery for the chassis.
● Full ball bearing specifications reduce drive loss in all drive components.
● Sealed differential and transmission realize excellent reliability, even in dusty parking lots.
● Equipped with a plated dummy brake disc and painted brake caliper for an elevated sense of scale.
● Uses hexagonal button screws throughout. Allows secure tightening torque to be applied and maintenance with fewer tools.
● Motor mount has mounting holes according to pinion gear, eliminating the need for tricky backlash adjustment. Supports pinions from 29T to 37T.
● Wide range of optional parts are available to further boost driving performance.
Required to Complete
4 x AA batteries for transmitter
●Battery for chassis (recommended: 7.2V Ni-MH battery)
●Charger for battery for chassis