Designed in the image of an American full-size van, Kyosho’s fun MAD VAN model combines retro body styling with a light and sporty chassis for pure R/C enjoyment. The simple design of the FZ02L-BT chassis uses fewer parts for easy maintenance and delivers strength and rigidity through front & rear stiffeners with reinforced ribbing and optimized material formulation on critical parts. In addition, the near symmetrical design and optimal front-rear suspension balance works in combination with the power source to produce excellent control and maneuverability for this type of model. Front and rear differentials, oil shocks and full ball bearing specifications provide performance to compliment its high durability and impact-resistance. Soft compound, wide large-diameter tires with inner foam feature rounded shoulders to produce secure grip, not only off-road, but on sealed surfaces too, so this van can be enjoyed just about anywhere! As the MAD VAN is fully pre-assembled Readyset, only 4 x AA batteries for the transmitter, a battery for the chassis, and a battery charger are required for the fun to begin. Whether going off-road or on-road, the MAD VAN produces dynamic performance to be enjoyed with its own unique style.
- Enjoy the direct acceleration of the shaft-driven full-time 4WD (FZ02L-BT) buggy chassis.
- Factory-assembled Readyset only requires 4 x AA size batteries for the transmitter, a battery for the chassis and battery charger to run.
- Includes 2.4GHz Syncro KT-231P+ transmitter with throttle trim, steering trim, throttle EPA, and steering dual rate settings.
- Two-bevel grease-filled gear differentials are equipped as standard on the front and rear.
- Large size dog bone & cup joints contribute to improved durability and reliability.
- Strap battery mount allows various battery types to be installed.
- Full ball bearing specifications minimize drive loss.
- Equipped with KS202W steering servo as standard.
- New design body is complete with print and decals applied.
- Wide range of optional parts are available for enhancing performance and customizing style.
Needed To Complete:
- Battery for Chassis
- 4 x AA size batteries for transmitter