Street Stock Dirt Oval Racing – All the dirt, clay and pavement-racing excitement in a 1:10 scale RTR.
Often overlooked in the mainstream, dirt track racing is one of the most exciting forms of tire-scorching car racing action. Competitions are held on oval tracks with a surface of dirt or clay. With hundreds of locations available throughout the United States, it’s easy to see why everyone enjoys gathering to these year-round weekly experiences.
The SR10 Dirt Oval Race Car is based on the 9-time ROAR Short Course National Championship winning trucks, Featuring a water-resistant high-power Reedy brushless speed control and 3300kV brushless motor, a 2.4GHz 2-channel radio system as well as our ALL NEW DVC (Dynamic Vehicle Control) receiver unit with built-in adjustable digital gyro. Add to that a Reedy metal-gear digital high-torque servo and a water-resistant enclosed receiver box. All of this packaged together in an outstanding factory-finished body with integrated rear spoiler. And to keep you sticking to the terrain, this SR10 beast will keep you cornering with the included high-grip street stock-inspired treaded tires and lightweight wheels.
The time for tearing up the oval track is now!
- 2.4GHz 2-CH Radio with New DVC (Dynamic Vehicle Control) Receiver with Built-In Adjustable Gyro
- Powerful Reedy 3300Kv Brushless Motor
- Factory-Finished Street Stock Body with Integrated Rear Spoiler
- 22 Precision Rubber-Sealed Ball Bearings
- Lightweight Street Stock-Inspired Wheels
In The Box:
- (1) SR10 Dirt Oval Race Car
Needed to Complete:
- (4) AA Batteries for Transmitter
- (1) 6-cell sub-C Rechargeable NiMH Battery, OR (1) 2-cell LiPo Battery
- Battery Charger for Above