Street Stock Dirt Oval Racing – All the dirt, clay and pavement-racing excitement in a 1:10 scale RTR.
Often overlooked in the mainstream, dirt track racing is one of the most exciting forms of tire-scorching car racing action. Competitions are held on oval tracks with a surface of dirt or clay. With hundreds of locations available throughout the United States, it’s easy to see why everyone enjoys gathering to these year-round weekly experiences.
The SR10 Dirt Oval Race Car is based on the 9-time ROAR Short Course National Championship winning trucks, Featuring a water-resistant high-power Reedy brushless speed control and 3300kV brushless motor, a 2.4GHz 2-channel radio system as well as our ALL NEW DVC (Dynamic Vehicle Control) receiver unit with built-in adjustable digital gyro. Add to that a Reedy metal-gear digital high-torque servo and a water-resistant enclosed receiver box. All of this packaged together in an outstanding factory-finished body with integrated rear spoiler. And to keep you sticking to the terrain, this SR10 beast will keep you cornering with the included high-grip street stock-inspired treaded tires and lightweight wheels.
- 2.4GHz 2-CH Radio with New DVC (Dynamic Vehicle Control) Receiver Featuring Built-In Adjustable Gyro
- Powerful Reedy 3300Kv Brushless Motor
- Factory Finished Street Stock Body with Integrated Rear Spoiler
- 22 Precision Rubber-Sealed Ball Bearings
- Lightweight Street Stock Inspired Wheels
In The Box:
- (1) SR10 Dirt Oval Race Car
- (1) Reedy 7.4V LiPo Battery with T-Plug
- (1) Reedy Compact Balance Battery Charger
Needed to Complete:
- (4) AA Batteries for Transmitter