Convenience, value, and top-level performance come together in the comp-ready SCX10 Pro 4WD kit. The Pro has many innovations and advantages for drivers who tackle tough lines for the win — as well as for those who simply want to crawl with the best.
- The easiest, most convenient way to build a scale crawler for competition, with numerous innovations never before offered in a single comp-ready kit.
- Adjustable comp-specific chassis optimizes performance for climbing, side hilling, and break over.
- Multi-piece steel tube axles can accommodate a servo on the axle (AMS) or chassis-mounted (CMS).
- Low and forward motor position provides superior weight distribution.
- The Pro has already won and placed at multiple events with designer Wyatt Mellon at the wheel.
- (1) SCX10 Pro Kit
- (1) 1/10 SCX10 PRO 4WD Manual
- (1) 2- to 4-Channel Surface Transmitter & Receiver
- (1) Rock Crawler Motor
- (1) Electronic Speed Control
- (1) Steering Servo
- (1) Body for SCX10 Pro Chassis
- (4) Wheels with 12mm Hex
- (4) Tires to Fit Wheels
- (1) Micro servo for optional use of shift-able underdrive