THE ULTIMATE ULTIMATE
With its unmistakable lines and exhilarating performance, the Ultimate biplane — in full-scale and in RC model form — has given pilots everywhere respect for the aerobatic capabilities of an airplane with two wings. Gordon Price built and flew the first 10 Dash "Ultimate" design in the mid 1980s and flew the 10-300 in the 1988 World Aerobatic Championships. E-flite® debuted the Ultimate2 in 2015, earning praise from RC pilots worldwide for its solid aerobatic performance and 3D capabilities. With the Ultimate 3D, E-flite® has updated and upgraded that proven airframe to modern-day standards. Its new power system offers better 3S performance and BALLISTIC power with a 4S battery. Higher-torque and higher-speed metal-geared servos keep you firmly in control with the extra power. It's also equipped with a 60-amp Spektrum™ Avian™ Smart ESC, and the BNF® Basic version is equipped with an AR637TA receiver that offers full-range telemetry including real-time battery voltage, current, temperature and more – along with motor reversing for special ground handling and other capabilities – when using compatible transmitters.
- Updated and upgraded to offer improved scale and sport flying, precision aerobatic and all-out 3D capabilities
- Oversized control surfaces capable of extreme throws plus vortex generators to enhance 3D performance
- Specially tuned motor compatible with 3S and 4S batteries without the need for modifications or upgrades
- 60-amp Spektrum™ Avian™ Smart ESC provides real-time battery voltage, temperature and other data, plus reversing capabilities, via compatible receivers and transmitters (7+ channel transmitter required for reversing)
- Spektrum AR637TA receiver with full-range telemetry and industry-leading DSMX® technology
- Easy to fly with innovative and optional-use SAFE® Select flight envelope protection
- The unmatched stability and locked-in feel of exclusive AS3X® technology
- Four (4) factory-installed higher-torque, higher-speed, metal-geared servos with ball-link equipped linkages
- Tool-free wing assembly with quick-release hardware for convenient storage and transport
- Lightweight yet durable composite-reinforced, hollow-core EPO construction
- Factory-finished with an updated trim scheme including vivid graphics
GO MILD OR WILD!
Equipped with the latest modern-day innovations and upgrades, the E-flite® Ultimate 3D biplane raises the bar for scale, sport and precision aerobatic flying — plus all-out 3D performance too! Stronger, faster metal-geared servos and ball-link equipped linkages deliver positive, precise control while the beveled hinge lines make it possible for the control surfaces to deflect to high angles for extreme 3D capabilities. The new power system, with a specially-tuned motor and prop, is compatible with 3S AND with 4S batteries to deliver extra power and unlimited vertical capability — no modifications required. It also features exclusive Smart Technology via the Spektrum™ Avian™ 60-amp Smart ESC, and the BNF® Basic version is equipped with an AR637TA receiver that offers full-range telemetry including real-time battery voltage, current, temperature and more to compatible transmitters. Plus, with 7+ channel transmitters, the optional-use motor reversing function adds special ground handling and other unique capabilities. The composite-reinforced, hollow-core EPO construction provides a lightweight but durable airframe that's factory-finished in a striking, ready-to-admire trim scheme. Best of all you can have the Ultimate 3D flight-ready in less time than it takes to charge a battery because no glue is required for final assembly, and installation/removal of the wings is tool-free for easy storage and transport. This makes it the easiest and best choice for almost any pilot looking for their first or next biplane!
- Full-range 5–7+ channel Spektrum™ DSMX®/DSM2® compatible transmitter
- 3S 11.1V or 4S 14.8V 1800–2700mAh LiPo with EC3™ or IC3™ Connector
- Compatible LiPo charger
- (1) E-flite® Ultimate 3D 950mm with:
- (1) Spektrum™ Avian™ 60A Brushless Smart ESC (installed)
- (1) Brushless Outrunner Motor (installed)
- (4) High-Torque Metal-Geared Servos (installed)
- (1) Spektrum™ AR637TA 6-Channel Receiver (installed)
- (1) Product Manual