PICKUP ONLY-NO SHIPPING AVAILABLE
- (1) Sky Trainer 182 1400mm RTF with Reflex
- (1) Product Manual
FMS has taken the trusty Sky Trainer 182 and given it a makeover. The EPO foam airframe has been given a new and improved high-gloss finish along with factory applied decals. The motor has been upgraded to a more powerful design and coupled with the new three-bladed prop. The larger LiPo battery provides additional power and speed. The Sky Trainer 182 amounts to an ideal intermediate trainer.
- Includes LED lights, flaps, carbon wing tub, and higher power motor
- 6-channel radio
- Scale details including smoked glass canopy, ribbed control surfaces, steerable nose gear, reinforced wing struts, pilot, detailed dash and chrome spinner
- 5 bright LED navigation lights: wing tips, landing light, and flashing red on vertical stabilizer
- Wing servo cable ducting
- Large battery compartment with locking hatch
- Durable EPO Foam with removable EPO cowl
- Complete System Upgrade - Reflex V2 is Compatible with Most FMS Aircraft
The Reflex V2 is a user-upgradeable flight controller. Reflex V2 can be reprogrammed easily with different model files via a simple software - allowing pilots to use the same flight control unit as they progress to different aircraft. Flying is simple when you have your very own “co-pilot” — the Reflex V2!
Three flight modes are available: Stabilized, Optimized or Off. This is controlled with a two or three position switch on the transmitter. When assigned to a two position switch, the Reflex system changes between stabilized and optimized modes.
Stabilized mode: Designed for beginners, Reflex will rapidly level the aircraft from any attitude when this mode is activated. Stabilized mode combines accelerometer and gyro data to determine how to level the aircraft when the control sticks are released - giving pilots absolute peace of mind. Note: The aircraft will maintain level flight with 50-60% throttle, and the aircraft will climb under full throttle.
Optimized mode: Utilizing advanced solid-state gyros, the Reflex system maintains aircraft attitude by counteracting inflight upsets - for gusts to crosswinds. With Reflex, even small aircraft will fly with the confidence of something much larger!
Off: Turns off all gyro functionality, the aircraft is flown completely manually when the gyro is off.