A person who operates a motor vehicle in an aggressive and unorthodox manner, consisting of, but not limited to, drifting, burnouts, doughnuts, as well as acts of automotive aeronautics. One who hoons.
- Licensed 1965 Ford Mustang Hoonigan® Hoonicorn Body
- Reedy Brushed Speed Control And 3-pole Brushed Motor
- High-Torque Digital Servo
- Sealed Front And Rear Gear Differentials
- Coil-over Shock Absorbers
- (1) Reflex 14R Hoonicorn
- (1) 2.4GHz Radio System
- (1) Instruction Manual
- (4) AA Batteries for Transmitter
- (1) 7.4V Battery
- (1) Battery Charger
Team Associated is excited to partner with Hoonigan® to bring you their world-famous Hoonicorn in radio-controlled form. Built on an updated and improved Reflex 14R chassis, the Team Associated Hoonigan® Hoonicorn is a tire-slaying beast!
- Reflex 14R with licensed 1965 Ford Mustang Hoonigan® Hoonicorn and officially licensed American Racing VF503 Wheels
- Injection-molded brake calipers and rotors with 12mm hex
- 2.4GHz 2-channel radio system
- Reedy brushed speed control and 3-pole brushed motor
- High-Torque Digital Servo with spring-style servo saver
- Molded front universals and rear dog bones
- Sealed front and rear gear differentials
- Center spool with 58T spur (70T included) and protective cover
- Molded one-piece tie rods and steering links
- Adjustable body post height locations
- Molded front and rear shock towers with adjustable shock positions
- Coil-over shock absorbers
- Molded tub chassis with covered center driveshaft
- Adjustable battery tray
- Aluminum center driveshaft
- Foam front bumper
- Serrated wheel screw with 2.0mm hex and 5.5mm nut drive
The Reflex 14R chassis has been updated from our previous version with the latest features in on-road racing. Sealed front and rear gear differentials, a molded tub chassis with covered center driveshaft, and adjustable shock positions—these extra features make it a perfect platform for the Hoonicorn’s tire-slaying action!
The 1965 Ford Mustang Hoonicorn RTR V2 (HvW2 spec) builds upon where the original Hoonicorn left off. Taking the car that starred in Gymkhana SEVEN, the team modified the 410 cubic inch Roush Yates Ford V8 heart of the Hoonicorn to now feature a custom twin turbo setup from Garrett that feeds the boost through a custom Sitzer Dynamics intake manifold. The end result? 1,400 horsepower that's fed through the Sadev all-wheel-drive system with paddle shifters. The whole package sits on a set of American Racing VF503 wheels with super sticky Toyo Proxes R888R tires. Designed from the start to take a car that was already crazy and make it absolutely insane!